Cosmetic Capital Returns Policy
Cosmetic Capital is proud to offer high quality cosmetic items at low, low prices. We guarantee that all our products are genuine, and proudly stand behind their authenticity and quality. Our site is aimed at customers who have already purchased and experienced the product, either its use in the case of skincare, or smell in terms of perfume, or colour in terms of makeup. We do suggest researching any new item on blogger sites and Youtube if you are purchasing it sight unseen, to try and avoid a difference in expectation. However, we also do recognize that customers may change their mind after they have purchased products from our store. We therefore do offer a 14 day Returns Policy – in the form of a store credit to the full value of your purchase. Please read the terms below:
• Please contact us before sending back any return – we will not accept a return unless it has been authorised
• A customer has 14 days from date of payment to return any item purchased
• The product must be returned un-opened, in a new condition, with the original box, packaging and contents
• We will inspect the item on its return – any item that deviates from this standard will not be deemed adequate, and no refund will be provided, so please take care
• Return shipping is at the expense of the customer
• If all the above criteria are met, a full refund in the form of a store credit will be provided to the customer to the value of their original purchase for their item
• Please note: we may require a photo of proof that the product is in re-saleable condition
Due to International freight charges, returns are not offered for changes of mind for international customers.
Refund Method For Returns
After your return has been approved, and it is received back by Cosmetic Capital, and confirmed to be good condition, you will receive a refund within 48 hours. Please note that Australia Post can take up to 7 business days to deliver a package back to us.
What if my product arrives damaged, dead, is different to what I ordered, or is faulty?
At Cosmetic Capital we strive to provide top quality products - however there will always be instances beyond our control where products will be faulty, become damaged in transit, or accidentally mixed up with another item in the warehouse.
In the event that this has occurred, we will always offer a refund, replacement or store credit for the affected items. Please follow the steps below:
1. Please take a photo of the affected item/s
2. Log in to your Cosmetic Capital Account
3. On the Home Page – scroll down to Services – and click into Resolution Centre
4. Click into ‘Item Dispute’ and follow the prompts
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com with any issues, or for help with logging a dispute in the resolution centre.
What if my product never arrived, or my package arrived but was missing an item/s?
Your items are picked, packed, and then sent out to you through various couriers. We endeavor to have your package arrive as quickly as possible, and in perfect condition. Please allow up to 7 business days for delivery – Australia is a big place and the far out regions may occasionally take a little longer.
However there is always an element of human error. We understand that on the rare occasion packages get lost in transit, or incorrect items are accidentally sent out in an order.
If you believe your order may be missing, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our customer service team members will respond as soon as possible, as they begin to investigate the whereabouts of your order. If the order has been lost in transit, we will always offer the option to re-send the order, or offer you a full refund or store credit.
If you believe you have been sent an incorrect item, or that an item was missed from your order – please open a dispute in the resolution centre (under Services on the Home Page) or please send us an email at email@example.com
Missing/incorrect items will be resolved through the offer of a refund, replacement or store credit to the value of that item.
Please note – we will often require a photo of the incorrect items received, in order to clearly identify the mistake from our end.
What if I forgot to pick my order up from the Post Office, or wrote the wrong address on the label, so it never arrived?
In these instances, we refer to our Terms & Conditions Section 11, copied here below:
11. RETURN TO SENDER If your order has been sent out and remains unclaimed for two (2) weeks, our courier service return these articles to Cosmetic Capital at a cost to Cosmetic Capital. In such instances, Cosmetic Capital will not re-send any article, unless the Customer agrees to pay another shipping fee for its return 11.1 In the event that an article is returned to Cosmetic Capital due to a customer making an error on their address label, Cosmetic Capital will not re-send the article unless the customer agrees to pay another shipping fee for its return. 11.2 Cosmetic Capital will offer in these instances a refund for the value of the products only, and not the freight. If there was a freight discount used to originally purchase the order, a fee of $6.50 will be deducted before any refund is given.