End your tanning tantrums with this amazing product!
Author: Danielle Cauchi Date Posted:30 January 2018
Product of the week: Bondi Sands Self Tan Eraser
Anyone who has self-tanned before knows the drill. A few days of looking like a bronzed goddess, then out of nowhere, you’re looking streaky and orange enough to be employed as one of Willy Wonka’s Oompa Loompas.
The whole ordeal totally takes the fun out of tanning and stops some people from tanning all together. Trying to scrub away that stubborn disgrace of a tan is extremely bad for the skin and let’s be real, it’s just a complete annoyance.
Thankfully, the bronzing bosses - Bondi Sands - have come along with this revolutionary tan-removing technology to make our lives easier and take away our tanning tantrums.
Bondi Sands Self Tan Eraser effectively removes self-tan in as little as five minutes.
FIVE MINUTES, PEOPLE!
Just think - No more endless scrubbing, exfoliating and destroying our skin. Just five minutes and that tanning catastrophe will vanish into thin air.
You’d think a product like this is too good to be true, but there’s no catch here. No harmful ingredients to be worried about. Just a whole lot of skin-moisturising aloe vera to leave your entire body tan-free and totally silky smooth.
How to remove self-tan with Bondi Sands Self Tan Eraser
1. For best results, use this product on a tan that is at least 3 days old.
2. Pump the foam applicator and apply product generously all over dry skin.
3. Allow the product to soak in for five minutes.
4. Jump in a shower of warm water and use a wet face cloth to wipe away the existing tan.
5. If you have some stubborn areas or patches of dry skin, ditch the face cloth for Bondi Sands Reusable Exfoliating Mitt. This will remove your tan gently, yet effectively. The black side removes dead skin cells and tan residue and the blue side will correct any errors when self-tanning in the future.
Too-da-loo, terrible tans!
Buy31 January 2018Purchase please