Garnier Soothing Botanical Cleansing Milk with Rose Water is a new generation of cleansing milk with 96% of ingredients sourced from natural origins, enriched with Rose Water known for its soothing properties. It gently, yet efficiently cleanses and removes make-up and impurities while leaving your skin feeling perfectly soothed.


Suitable for dry and sensitive skin, this formula contains 96% of ingredients sourced from natural origins. The remaining 4% are ingredients that guarantee the sensoriality and preservation of our product.  


• 96% of ingredients sourced from natural origins
• Enriched with Rose Water known for its soothing properties.
• Gently, yet efficiently cleanses and removes make-up and impurities while leaving your skin feeling perfectly soothed.
• Free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants.

Made in Germany