We hope that you will LOVE your recent purchase from Cosmetic Capital. If you are in any way unsatisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30 day Return Policy. To see if you qualify, please read the criteria below.
Maybe you changed your mind, and that’s completely fine. Cosmetic Capital is happy to accept returns 30 days from invoice. Please make sure that to qualify for a return, you tick off the following steps:
1. Contact Cosmetic Capital at firstname.lastname@example.org notifying your intention to return your item or your order.
2. Confirm that the item is unopened, not damaged, and therefore in a saleable condition.
3. Once Cosmetic Capital confirms your return, please send it back to us (Please note: shipping is at the customers expense).
4. Make sure to send us a tracking number, we cannot assist with untracked returns that go missing.
5. When we receive the item/order back and confirm its condition, we will provide you a refund or store credit to the value of the items returned.
At Cosmetic Capital we strive to provide high quality products - however there will always be instances beyond our control where products will be faulty, become damaged in transit, or accidentally mixed up with another item in the warehouse.
In the event that this has occurred, we will always offer a refund or store credit for the affected items. Please follow the steps below:
1. Please take a photo of the affected item/s
2. Log in to your Cosmetic Capital Account
3. On the Home Page – scroll down to Services – and click into Resolution Centre
4. Click into ‘Item Dispute’ and follow the prompts
Your items are picked, packed, and then sent out to you through various couriers. We endeavor to have your package arrive to you as quickly as possible, and in perfect condition. Please allow up to 7 business days for delivery – Australia is a large country and the farther regions may occasionally take a little longer.
However there is always an element of human error. We understand that on the rare occasion packages get lost in transit, or incorrect items are accidentally sent out in an order.
If you believe your order may be missing, please send us an email at email@example.com and one of our customer service team members will respond as soon as possible, as they begin to investigate the whereabouts of your order. If the order has been lost in transit, we will always offer the option to re-send the order, or offer you a full refund or store credit.
If you believe you have been sent an incorrect item, or that an item was missed from your order – please open a dispute in the resolution centre (under Services on the Home Page) or please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Missing/incorrect items will be resolved through the offer of a refund, replacement or store credit to the value of that item.
Please note – we will often require a photo of the incorrect items received, in order to clearly identify the mistake from our end.
In these instances, we refer to our Terms & Conditions Section 11, copied here below:
11. RETURN TO SENDER If your order has been sent out and remains unclaimed for two (2) weeks, our courier service return these articles to Cosmetic Capital at a cost to Cosmetic Capital. In such instances, Cosmetic Capital will not re-send any article, unless the Customer agrees to pay another shipping fee for its return 11.1 In the event that an article is returned to Cosmetic Capital due to a customer making an error on their address label, or refusing to accept their order on delivery, Cosmetic Capital will not re-send the article unless the customer agrees to pay another shipping fee for its return. 11.2 Cosmetic Capital will offer in these instances a refund for the value of the products only, minus a $12.95 return postage and re-stocking fee. 11.3 If there was a freight discount used to originally purchase the order, a fee of $12.95 will be deducted before any refund is given, to cover the return postage cost and re-stocking fee.
Cosmetic Capital is proud to offer high quality cosmetic items at low, low prices. We guarantee that all our products are genuine, and proudly stand behind their authenticity and quality.
Our site is aimed at customers who may have already purchased and experienced the product, either its use in the case of skincare, or smell in terms of perfume, or colour in terms of makeup.
We do suggest researching any new item on blogger sites and YouTube if you are purchasing it sight unseen, to try and avoid a difference in expectation. A quick Google search can often bring up hundreds of images of the product you’re interested in from real people all over the world.
Please also feel free to read our own product reviews (from real verified customers), or email our friendly customer service team at email@example.com with any questions (day or night) and someone will be available to assist you with your enquiry.
If an item has been opened and used, under NSW health regulations we can no longer accept this item back as a return. Electrical items such as hair straighteners and hair dryers (and other items) also fall into this category.Please make sure that if you wish to a return an item, it is still new, un-used, in original packaging. Anything that deviates from this will not be accepted as a return.