Having a Bondi Sands Tan has never been easier, with their full range of fake tan and skincare available online at Cosmetic Capital. Bondi Sands captures the ultimate tan of the traditional Aussie summer in a bottle so that everyone can feel their sexiest and most confident from the comfort of their own home. Named after the lively, world-renowned Bondi Beach, this Aussie brand embodies everything that comes with a relaxing day at the beach; from feeling the soft sand between your toes, to taking a cooling dip as the sun sets. Shop for Makeup from best-selling brands like L’Oreal and Revlon or Haircare from Olaplex or TIGI at low prices with fast delivery!
What is the best Bondi Sands Product
Bondi Sands have an incredible range of fake tanning and skincare products, as well as a sun protection range. Bondi Sands Aero 1 Hour Express Self Tanning Foam 200g is a best selling fan favourite! This ultra-lightweight aerosol foam will help you get that gorgeous golden glow in just one hour! It is even loved by celebrities like Kylie Jenner (read more here about how Kylie loves Bondi Sands!).
Bondi Sands Everyday Liquid Gold 270ml is also renowned as one of the best Bondi Sands products out there. With Bondi Sands Everyday Liquid Gold your skin will feel hydrated while developing into a golden glow that is touch dry in seconds!
Bondi Sands Self Tanning Back Applicator is an innovative product that is a must-have for all serious fake tan enthusiasts! The clever design provides even coverage for flawless self tanning results while also conveniently folding away for easy storage and travel! It will give you the freedom to tan yourself anywhere, anytime.
Still need more information on which product to choose? Read our blog and Find out why we love Bondi Sands here.
How do I use the Bondi Sands Back Applicator
Achieving the perfect tan at home is no longer the daunting challenge it once was, with the assistance of Bondi Sands tanning tools. The Back Applicator is the essential item that makes those hard to reach places a thing of the past! Try using a self-tanning foam for your back, as this will make things easier again, and you are sure to see amazing results!
How to fake tan like a pro
- Preparation is essential: You are wanting to achieve that perfect tan, so make sure to prepare your body. Shower and exfoliate, removing any dry or flaky skin. The more time you spend on your prep, the better your results!
- Start small: Take a small amount of fake tan to begin. This allows you time to learn the consistency, see how the tan reacts with your skin, and also if you do make a mistake it’s a small mistake and easy to fix. Once you are happy with how things are progressing you can start to add more tan and build up to a deeper tan.
- Remember your tanning accessories: Whether it’s a tanning mitt or Back Applicator, these babies are the key to getting that even, blended tan, every time. Don’t make the mistake of using your hands.
- In to out: For an even, streak free tan, start at the centre and slowly move outwards using long vertical strokes. This will ensure a smooth, golden glow top to bottom. Don’t forget to blend the tan all over so it’s flawless front to back!
Does Bondi Sands test on animals
Bondi Sands does NOT test on animals. This is confirmed by the cruelty-free organisation PETA as well as specifically outlined by Bondi Sands in their company FAQs. Cosmetic Capital supports cruelty-free brands and we are proud of many of our brand partners who are cruelty free and vegan. For more information on these brands, read further here.
How long does Bondi Sands last
Your Bondi Sands tan should last between 5 - 7 days, and with good preparation and moisturising it can last even longer. However, everyone's skin naturally exfoliates at a different rate. Bondi Sands Gradual Tanning products are is the perfect to help prolong your tan.
How to remove fake tan
A very important part of any good fake tan is the knowledge of how to (quickly) remove it. Below are some steps that may be of assistance.
- Use a fake tan remover: This is the easiest way to quickly attempt to undo a mistake.
- Exfoliate: A shower while using exfoliating products will help remove dead skin cells, and will reduce any fake tan. Various scrubs may be a good option.
- Steam or bath: When you spend time in a steam room, the moist hot air opens the skin pores where the fake tan is embedded. This makes taking off the tan much easier.
- Toothpaste: Toothpaste contains baking soda that can help remove fake tan from smaller areas, such as your fingers, toes, and the space between the fingers. Apply toothpaste on a toothbrush and gently rub it on the tanned areas. Leave it on for 15-30 minutes before washing it off.
Shop for Bondi Sands self-tanning and sun care products today and pay later with Afterpay and zipPay. Order today.