Finding the best shampoo and conditioner has never been easier, as Cosmetic Capital stocks hundreds of the best brands at the lowest prices. Hair care is such an important part of any beauty routine and is the ultimate selfcare we can provide ourselves. Whether you need to touch up on your hair colour or combatting dreaded split ends we’re bound to have a shampoo product that ticks all the boxes. Not sure where to begin? Olaplex are famous for their bond repairing patented formulas. Fanola have the best purple shampoo to remove brassy tones from blonde hair. TIGI Bed Head are renown for their styling range, and L’Oreal have the best premium hair colours. Shop other makeup like foundations and false lashes at the best prices!
Where can I find the best hair care products?
If you’re looking for a new hair colour to revitalize your look, or just a touch-up of your current shade, you can find everything at Cosmetic Capital. There’s even semi-permanent hair colour options if you want to experiment with something new!
Shop the full range today and pay later with Afterpay and zipPay.
What is the best purple shampoo and how to use it
Purple shampoo is the saviour for blonde hair. It stops brassiness and tones your hair so it has the salon-bright look after applying the shampoo.
Purple shampoo stops the dreaded yellow-blonde hair and instead lightens the shade to a more complex blonde. No colour treatment is complete without this brilliant product.
You can shop a range of purple shampoos at Cosmetic Capital from market leaders, such as Fanola. The No Yellow range from Fanola specifically works to tone out brassiness and create that sumptuous blonde look.
There are also great purple shampoo options from Pro:Voke Haircare with their Touch Of Silver range.
What is the best shampoo for oily hair?
With that in mind, you need to look for a shampoo that is specifically for oily hair, as it has to not only help your hair but also not damage it from over-washing.
These shampoos are usually lighter and focus on removing grease from your hair, rather than containing high doses of hydrating ingredients. They may use stronger detergents or exfoliating ingredients to remove the excess oil from your scalp.
Olaplex has a shampoo that caters to all hair types, including oily, and has thousands of five star reviews from loyal devotees. Cake, Fanola and L’Oreal also offer oily hair shampoos that will keep your hair looking the goods every day.
What is the best shampoo for dry hair?
Dry hair can lead to breakage and damage, so finding the right shampoo is essential to avoid suffering more serious hair issues.
As you would expect, the best shampoos for dry hair are those that are incredibly hydrating, with moisturising ingredients such as shea butter and coconut oil. Look for extra ingredients such as biotin to add strength to the hair too.
What is the best shampoo for damaged hair?
Hair can be damaged from a range of different causes. Over-colouring, too many hot tools or salon-type chemical treatments can all damage your hair and leave you needing urgent remedies.
Thankfully, there are plenty of shampoos that specifically deal with repairing damaged hair. Products that contain antioxidants, lipids, protein, ceramides and healing oils are all useful in repairing the damaged hair strands. But remember it may take some time to find the right shampoo that works specifically for you.
How to use dry shampoo
Dry shampoo is the miracle quick fix to remove excess oil from your roots, without the need of soap or water. It also adds voluminous body to your roots and helps extend time between washes so that you can prolong your heated hairstyles. It also adds a lovely refreshing smell to your hair to give you that fresh-out-of-the-shower scent.
To use dry shampoo, follow these steps.
- Start by spraying along your hairline from approximately 30cm away. Then divide your hair into sections, spraying along the roots but directing most of your focus onto your part. The aim is to cover your entire head without weighing it down with product. But make sure not to just spray your entire head. Be precise and then blend accordingly.
- To blend dry shampoo into your hair, lightly rub it in with clean fingers. Flip your head and massage your roots for a thorough blend and some bonus volume.
To get the most out of dry shampoo, follow these tips.
- Spray lightly, as a little product can go a long way.
- Keep your sprays quick, controlled and precise for best results.
- Don’t spray too close to your head. This will leave you with hard-to-remove white residue. It can even leave your hair looking wet if you’re using a liquid formula. 30cm away is the best position to spray from.
- Don’t touch your hair too much after you have blended the dry shampoo in and styled how you like. Touching will only increase oil.
- Don’t forget that dry shampoo is not a replacement for washing your hair properly with water. You still will need to wash your hair 2-3 times a week (unless you have a specific concern that requires more washing). Use a clarifying shampoo to clear out any residue left over from the dry shampoo.
Find all your favourite shampoos at Cosmetic Capital. From clarifying shampoo to colour protect shampoo, you can save on the biggest brands in hair care and pay later with Afterpay and zipPay. Order now.