Due to the COVID-19 lockdowns in Sydney, Australia Post is experiencing enormous delays with delivering parcels nationwide.
These delays are affecting all customers across Australia, and unfortunately Cosmetic Capital customers are also experiencing lengthy delays.
We sincerely apologise for this, however once we dispatch orders (within 48 hours from invoice) we are in the hands of Australia Post to complete delivery.
We sincerely hope Australia Post will be able to resolve their issues and provide speedy delivery as soon as possible.
For quicker delivery please use the Express Shipping option at checkout.
Cosmetic Capital offers shipping to New Zealand!
This service is carried out by Australia Post in conjunction with the New Zealand Postal Service. Please note the following terms apply to New Zealand orders:
Express Secure Shipping for New Zealand
- Charged at a flat rate of $14.95 for orders under $60 (product only) that weigh up to 4kg or $10.95 for orders over $60 (product value only) that weigh up to 4kg.
- Signature on delivery required, which guarantees the safety of your parcel
- Due to COVID-19, Express Shipping to New Zealand takes up to 15 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
Regular Unsecured Shipping for New Zealand
- Charged at a flat rate of $12.95 for orders under $60 (product value only) that weigh up to 4kg (for larger orders please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom shipping fee).
- Regular Shipping is $8.95 for orders over $60 (product value only) that weigh up to 4kg.
- Due to COVID-19 Regular Shipping to New Zealand can take up to 30 business days. We apologise for any delay but unfortunately this is out of our control.
- Please note that there is no option for Signature on Delivery. By agreeing to order you accept to receive a Safe Drop for your package, and that Cosmetic Capital is not responsible for the package after the Safe Drop has been completed.
Unfortunately Dangerous Goods (DG) items cannot be purchased for international orders (perfumes, aerosols and flammable items).